Dog Day Out is a top choice for getting involved with ITV Rescue‘s efforts. Spend time with our dogs outside of the shelter to provide a change of scenery and socialization opportunities. It’s super easy and fun!
How it works:
- Bring your driver’s license to one of the ITV rescue centers during open hours.
- Sign a short form with rules.
- ITV places you with a dog.
- Take the dog for an outing for as long as you like – an hour, a day, a weekend.
- Share, share, share photos and information about the dog on social media and everywhere!! Tell your friends and family!! The goal is to get the dog into a forever home so the more you share, the more it will increase the dog’s chances of finding a forever home!
That is it! Its that easy!!